Contract with Us Today
We partner with payers – both private and public – in every state in which we are located. And we welcome new payers to our growing network. As your neighborhood medical partner, we can help you:
- Reduce your cost of care
- Close gaps in care
- Improve HEDIS and CMS quality measures
- Implement ED diversion initiatives
- Support population health management
- Promote member health
Quick Facts about MedExpress
We have more than 300 locations in 27 states, and growing.
- More than 250 urgent care centers in 20 states
- More than 44 employer health worksites (MedExpress-supported on-site clinics) located in 21 states
We offer a culture of customer service and we coordinate care with local healthcare providers. We provide a full-service offering, including urgent care, employer health services, and basic wellness and prevention.
With a full medical team on site, we provide a broad scope of services, including:
- Digital X-rays, labs, EKGs
- Laceration repair and stitches
- Splinting for sprains, strains, or broken bones
- Telehealth services (select centers)
- IV infusion therapy (select centers)
For more information, please contact Charles Morse, Vice President of Payer Relations.