Contract with Us Today
We partner with payers – both private and public – in every state in which we are located. And we welcome new payers to our growing network. As your neighborhood medical partner, we can help you:
- Reduce your cost of care
- Close gaps in care
- Improve HEDIS and CMS quality measures
- Implement ED diversion initiatives
- Support population health management
- Promote member health
Quick Facts about MedExpress
- Received The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for safe, quality care
- More than 145 urgent care centers in 10 states
- 13 employer health worksites (MedExpress-supported on-site clinics) located in 8 states
- Most MedExpress visits cost under 10% of the average emergency room cost1
- Average visit for a patient is under an hour versus over 4 hours at an ER2
We offer a culture of customer service and we coordinate care with local healthcare providers. We provide a full-service offering, including urgent care, employer health services, and basic wellness and prevention.
With a full medical team on site, we provide a broad scope of services, including:
- Digital X-rays, labs, EKGs
- Laceration repair and stitches
- Splinting for sprains, strains, or broken bones
Hear What Patients Have to Say About Our Care
“The folks I met with were true professionals and knew right away the seriousness of the situation. I am very grateful to have stopped by your office that day.”
– Glen C.
“The medical team was prompt, quick and efficient. I was treated with grace, honor and respect. The professionalism and customer serviced I received was impeccable."
– Eric C.
1 UHC. What are my care options and what do they cost?. Accessed April 25, 2023.
2 CDC. National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2020 Emergency Department Summary Tables. Accessed April 25, 2023.
For more information, please contact us.